Good news, some new channels!!
Channel updates have been long due, now the channel selection has been cleaned up again. Several obsolete channels have been removed and some have been added.
Here is a summary:
- TV2’s Premier League channels have been relabeled to Sport Premium, they need to be
- H2 has been added, finally, by long due request.
- Content sources are updated for several channels to resolve empty program lists.
- Some empty or redundant channels have been removed.
Check your options for new and changed channels in your selection.
To stay updated with recent channel changes, the channel selection has been altered somewhat.
Some of the major Norwegian channels have been updated:
- NRK Super has been retired. The program schedule is now merged with NRK3 as they are the same channel for all practical uses.
- HD equivalents have been added for NRK1, NRK2 and NRK3
- HD equivalent added for TV2.
The HD variants contain the same programs as the SD ones. The intention is to use either one of them but not both. They are placed next to each other in the channel list and in the channel selector.
- Fox Crime has been added
- Canal+ Family has been added
- VH1 Classic has been added
- Canal+ Drama changed to Canal+ Emotion
- Rush HD has been retired due to lack of available program schedule data
These changes are already available and channels can be selected as soon as your channels list is updated. This happens automatically as a part of the regular update process. More changes are underway, to comply with other recent changes to channel availability.
Finally the new TV-Guide parser system is in place. This means more channels and better, more consistent program information. (Hopefully!)
As of now the database contains program information for 82 (eighty-two) TV and Radio channels. All recent channels requests have been taken into account, and are included in the channel selection. (There, is pays to ask for channels and features… 😉
Please note that some channels have been renamed for compatibility reasons. Some users may have to recheck their channel selection to get alle the channels they used to have. On second thought, everyone should check the new channel selection out! 🙂
And as always, please report program anomalies, bad data and other bugs.