For a while the program and channel content have suffered quite a bit from the lack of reliable sources for linear TV-scheduled online. Some say linear TV are dying slowly, but we do not want to know… 😅
However, all data sources are now updated to include a more or less complete selection of channels for linear channels in Scandinavia. Data for important channels are finally back for these among others:
- TV2 collection of channels
- TV3 and friends
- TV Norge
- Sports and movie channels
Please feel free to report any missing or erroneous data, or channels that are still missing from the selection.
Good news, some new channels!!
Channel updates have been long due, now the channel selection has been cleaned up again. Several obsolete channels have been removed and some have been added.
Here is a summary:
- TV2’s Premier League channels have been relabeled to Sport Premium, they need to be
- H2 has been added, finally, by long due request.
- Content sources are updated for several channels to resolve empty program lists.
- Some empty or redundant channels have been removed.
Check your options for new and changed channels in your selection.
To stay updated with recent channel changes, the channel selection has been altered somewhat.
Some of the major Norwegian channels have been updated:
- NRK Super has been retired. The program schedule is now merged with NRK3 as they are the same channel for all practical uses.
- HD equivalents have been added for NRK1, NRK2 and NRK3
- HD equivalent added for TV2.
The HD variants contain the same programs as the SD ones. The intention is to use either one of them but not both. They are placed next to each other in the channel list and in the channel selector.
- Fox Crime has been added
- Canal+ Family has been added
- VH1 Classic has been added
- Canal+ Drama changed to Canal+ Emotion
- Rush HD has been retired due to lack of available program schedule data
These changes are already available and channels can be selected as soon as your channels list is updated. This happens automatically as a part of the regular update process. More changes are underway, to comply with other recent changes to channel availability.